How to Apply
You need to:
- Click register on www.ecitizen.go.ke.
- Select Register as a Visitor.
- Once Logged in, Select Department of Immigration services.
- Select submit Appplication.
- Select Kenyan Visa.
- Select the type of Visa and read the Instructions Carefully.
- Fill in the application form.
- Pay Using visa card, MasterCard and other debit cards.
- Await approval via email, then download and print the eVisa from your eCitizen account.
- Present your printed eVisa to the immigration officer at the port of entry.
- Visa fee is non-refundable.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- The possession of an eVisa is not the final Authority to enter The Republic of Kenya.
- Engaging in any form of business or employment without a requisite permit or pass is an offence.
- A visa is required prior to entry into The Republic of Kenya.
- The e-Visa printout must be presented at the port of entry.
- It should take at least 2 working days to get your eVisa.
- Each adult visitor to the Republic of Kenya is required to submit evisa applications in their personal ecitizen account. Parents can apply for their children in the parents account.
Please note the following;
Entry Requirements (On Arrival)
- Passport Valid for at least Six Months
- eVisa Printout from www.eCitizen.go.ke
- Travel itinerary
- Supporting letter e.g. letter from company or Invitation letter for business visits/family visits. or
- Hotel bookings/details about places to visit if going as tourist
Transit Visa Requirements
You require an onward Ticket to apply for a Transit Visa
Who Requires a Visa to enter The Republic of Kenya?
A citizen of a foreign country, wishing to enter The Republic of Kenya, generally must first obtain an evisa via www.ecitizen.go.ke.