CONSULAR SERVICES - NON KENYANS
How to make an on-line application for an e-visa.
- Click register on www.ecitizen.go.ke.
- Select Register as a Visitor.
- Once Logged in, Select Department of Immigration services.
- Select submit Appplication.
- Select Kenyan Visa.
- Select the type of Visa and read the Instructions Carefully.
- Fill in the application form.
- Pay Using visa card, MasterCard and other debit cards.
- Await approval via email, then download and print the eVisa from your eCitizen account.
- Present your printed eVisa to the immigration officer at the port of entry.
- The possession of an e-Visa is not the final authority to enter the Republic of Kenya. The final authority to enter Kenya vests in the Immigration officer at the port of arrival who will ascertain the eligibility for entry based on the prevailing conditions for entry.
- Visa fee is non-refundable.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Engaging in any form of business or employment without a requisite permit or pass is an offence punishable under the laws of Kenya.
- A visa is required prior to entry into the Republic of Kenya.
- The e-Visa printout must be presented at the port of entry.
- It will take at least 5 working days to get your e-Visa.
- Each adult visitor to the Republic of Kenya is required to submit e-Visa applications in their personal e-citizen account. Parents can apply for their children in the parents account. Children up to the age of 16 years who are travelling in the company of their parents for holiday in Kenya DO NOT REQUIRE VISA.
Confirming whether the Visa has been issued or not.
- Log into your account (which you created in order to start the application process). This account can only be accessed by the individual creator.
- You should be able to see the visa application reference number starting with SEAA---------------
- Check your profile page which should indicate the status of the application.
- Go to the dash board, down load the visa and print it out.
- Carry the visa and present it to the immigration officer at the port of arrival in Kenya.
- In case of difficulties, contact the Consular office.
Entry Requirements (On Arrival)
- Passport Valid for at least Six Months
- eVisa Printout from www.eCitizen.go.ke
- Travel itinerary
- Supporting letter e.g. letter from company or Invitation letter for business visits/family visits. or
- Hotel bookings/details about places to visit if going as tourist
The official email address for the Directorate of Immigration Services is email@example.com
The Directorate may also be contacted directly on the following phone numbers:
+254 110 922 062, +254 110 922 063, or +254 110 922 064 from Monday to Friday between 0800hrs and 1700hrs (East African Time).
+254 112 620 512 or +254 112 620 693 after hours and on weekends.
GUIDE ON THE DIGITAL VERIFICATION OF COVID-19 CERTIFICATES
The Kenya Civil Aviation Authority (KCAA) has i...
The Ministry of Health has amended the vaccinat...
Information to all Kenyans. The Kenya Revenue A...
2021 Jamhuri Day Message by Amb (Dr.) Cleopa Mailu, EGH, Permanent Representative of Kenya to the UN, Geneva2021 JAMHURI DAY MESSAGE BY THE PERMANENT REPRE...
Mashujaa Day Message 2021...
Diaspora Mobilization for the 7th Annual Tax Su...