VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT ACCOUNTS CLERK
DATE OF PUBLICATION 13TH JANUARY, 2020
CLOSING DATE 27TH JANUARY, 2020
CONTRACT TYPE RENEWABLE CONTACT
DURATION ONE YEAR RENEWABLE
The Permanent Mission of the Republic of Kenya to the United Nations Office and other International Organizations in Switzerland invites suitably qualified applications from men and women for the position of Accounts Clerk at the Mission.
Requirements: The Applicant:-
Should be of good character with no criminal record.
- Should have a minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Should have a good command of English (oral and written) and knowledge of French (oral and written) would be an added advantage.
- Should have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Should have at least seven (7) years working experience in a busy environment performing accounting responsibilities.
- Should have knowledge of accounting principles.
- Should be residing, preferably, in Switzerland.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintenance of Vote Book controls
- Sorting of invoices/bills on daily basis
- Preparation of payment and receipt vouchers
- Preparation of monthly Expenditure Returns
- Bank Reconciliation
- Management of correspondences and information in Accounts unit
- Translation of documents
- Photocopying and Filing
- Any other duties assigned
Applicants with relevant testimonials and contact details of two (2) references should be received by 27% January, 2020 and addressed to:
The Ambassador/Permanent Representative
Permanent Mission of the Republic of Kenya to the United Nations Office
1-3 Avenue de la Paix, 1202 Geneva.
MESSAGE FROM THE AMBASSADOR OF KENYA TO THE SWISS CONFEDERATION, TO KENYANS IN SWITZERLAND – 18TH MAY 2020MESSAGE FROM THE AMBASSADOR OF KENYA TO THE SWI...
Greetings to you all! It is our trust th...