Information to all Kenyans.
The Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) has developed content sets on tax and customs matters to support both the diaspora and returning residents to improve tax compliance and has issued a document with information on the two main topics below. Please refer to KRA Tax and Customs Information for Kenyans in the Diaspora.pdf
- Household Goods and Personal effects for returning residents
- First arrivals
- Left Hand Drive Vehicles for Returning Residents
- Diplomatic Status
- Requirements for travelling across Kenyan borders by road with a personal car
- How to Import?
- Income Tax Resident Individual Filing
- How to register for a PIN?
- How to file?
- Other benefits in employment income
- Payment Registration
- Guidelines for Students and Senior Citizens
The KRA has also established the following communication channels for use by Kenyans in the Diaspora to enhance customer experience:
Tel: +254202815103, +254202815119
Kenya Government is committed to serving its Diaspora effectively!